- hand-built hanging planter, perfect for planting a shallow garden of succulents, cacti, herbs, or any small plants
- created by laying a rolled slab of clay over a mold, formed to shape, smoothed, and painted with underglaze flowers before being handcarved and glaze fired
- planter exterior is left unglazed
- contains 3 small holes in the base for drainage
- hemp cord (replace natural cords as necessary wear requires)
- measures approximately 12"x12"x3.5"
- hand wash
- FLORA - large bowl hanging planter