- A set of two hand-pinched mini-planters in turquoise and red earthenware
- Earthenware clay is pinched to shape, smoothed, and painted with underglaze before being carved with a design of interconnected triangles and leaves before being fired for permanence
- Contains a hole in the base for draingage
- Measures approximately 2"x2"
- Clay is left unglazed, allowing water to evaporate from the clay's semi-porous surface
- Perfect for starting seeds, propagating succulent cuttings, or growing any small plant that you wish to stay tiny...or, start something, transplant it, and start something new so you're always growing your plant collection
- wholesale available
- RED EYE - Mini Planter (set of two) - terracotta & turquoise